USA Powerlifting Florida Records
Guidelines for establishing a Florida State Record
- A state record can only be set in a sanctioned USA Powerlifting/IPF Championship.
- Must be a resident in the State of Florida for more than 6 months.
- A state record is required to be officiated by three certified and registered state, national or international referees.
- A lifter setting a state record must weigh-in two hours before the commencement of lifting.
- A Florida state record can only be set by an athlete that has purchased the full year membership.
Special Note: Effective January 1, 2015 - The Florida State Records in the old weight classes have been archived and retired.
Questions regarding a particular record? Please review the help link above.
USA Powerlifting- Florida Record Certificates
Records Chairman TBD
USA Powerlifting - Who We Are
USA Powerlifting (formerly American Drug Free Powerlifting Association, Inc.) is the leading powerlifting organization in the United States. USA Powerlifting is a member of the International Powerlifting Federation (IPF), the governing body of powerlifting internationally. The IPF is comprised of member federations of 100+ countries on six continents. USA Powerlifting, through its affiliation with the IPF, also sends a national team to participate in the World Games. The World Games is an international multi-sports event hosted by the International World Games Association (IWGA) that falls under the patronage of the International Olympic Committee (IOC). The event consists of official sports and demonstration sports selected from those not included in the Olympic Games. The Games are held every fourth year, following the year of the Summer Olympics.